Offers, news & information
From 27.03.21 to 30.06.21 the MeranCard is available from our establishment. The card enablesyou to make free use of all public lifts and means of transportthroughout South Tyrol, and in addition to visit and marvel at thetreasures of our region in a wide variety of museums.
- Dogs are not welcome in our establishment.
- Only written confirmation from both parties shall be considered to be binding.
- Our stated prices apply to stays of at least 3 days, otherwise a surcharge of 10% shall be payable.
- You may take possession of your room or apartment from 2pm on your day of arrival and we request that you vacate by 10 am on your day of departure.
- We prefer cash payment in settlement of your invoice.
- Thank you for understanding that we will still charge you the full amount in the event of a late arrival or early departure.
- Our prices are inclusive of all levies and dues (VAT, electricity, heating).
- In January 2014 a local tourist tax was introduced in South Tyrol. This is not included in the room / apartment rate and amounts to €1.60 per person per night; children under 14 years of age are excluded. The tax is due upon departure and must be paid locally.